Saturday, April 08, 2006

Education

I always had a somewhat aggressive attitude for education in the meaning that I see myself as the only person preventing me from going further in what I want to be and want to achieve. But that is nothing special since I have a more technical background due to my IT jobs and me and my colleagues usually had the "obligation" to be up to date with current technologies and trends.

http://www.joshkaufman.net/personalmba/

The most interesting part is the idea that if Mintzberg states that by reading the relevant books you could gain relevant information:

  • What would happen if more persons would purposefully invest time and money in their own progress, and in expanding their personal network?
  • And in which areas like own life-planning skills, financial planning skills and people skill in general could a more deeper insight be gained which lead to changes or new ideas?
Since I am in Germany I would like to mention, that at least one of the books mentioned is also available in German.

No comments: