Friday, November 03, 2006

On tenacity

Via Cem Basmans blog I found a nice to read article on ´What it takes to be great´. A theme that has also been covered in some magazines stating that approximate a timeframe of 10 years of practice was found to be relevant to show outstanding results in an area. It is interesting that talent itself could maybe be overrated when measured against pure will power and some kind of stubbornness.
The main question here is not ´What have you done in the last 10 years´ rather than ´What do you want to do in the next 10 years?´
Since my perspective seems to be for outsiders always a strange mixture of nostalgia and (maybe) absurd forward thinking for me this question is extremely attractive, since it gives me the chance to answer the question myself.
So ... where do we want to be in 2016? :)

No comments: