Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of the year.



The year will be over in a few hours and as in past years I would like to finish it with a quote.
This years quote is a special one.

It does reflect my "modus operandi" as I also find the biography of the man, Eric Hoffer, who said this to be interesting.

Values, fears and hopes are things deeply inside a person and trying to be oneself and realizing self defined goals for none is easy. Sometimes it seems that just very different point of views collide and things meant and things perceived differ drastically.
And sometimes not wanting to compromise ones principles lead to difficulties.

I wish all those who have been part of my last year all the best.
I wish you, that you may realise your goals.

"In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future. The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists."
Eric Hoffer

No comments: